ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
12th International Symposium on Geometric Function Theory and Applications (GFTA 2016) will be held in Alba Iulia, Romania, at the "1 Decembrie 1918" University of Alba Iulia on August 25-28, 2016.
The event is dedicated to the memory of Professor Petru T. Mocanu.
GFTA 2016 is a continuation of the series of the annual international “GFTA” symposia:
- 2005: Canada, University of Victoria
- 2006: Romania, Transilvania University of Brasov
- 2007: Turkey, Istanbul Kultur University
- 2008: Malaysia, University Kebangsaan Malaysia
- 2009: Romania, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu
- 2010: Bulgaria, Bulgarian Academy of Science
- 2011: Romania, Babes-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca
- 2012: R. Macedonia, Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje
- 2013: Turkey, Isik University
- 2014: Romania, University of Oradea
- 2015: R. Macedonia, Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje
The scientific program will focus on Geometric Function Theory and its Applications. The aim of the symposium is to bring together leading experts as well as young researchers working on topics mainly related to Univalent and Geometric Function Theory and to present their recent work to the mathematical community.
The Symposium is also open to other fields of mathematics.
English is the official language of the symposium.